We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links to Other Websites, Apps and Services
Our websites and other Services may contain links to other third party websites, apps and services of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such third party services. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and services and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the third party sites and services in question.
Collection of Your Information
We collect or receive information about your interactions with us. Depending on how you use our Services, your information may include:
• registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, occupation, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us, etc.);
• information about the Services that you use, how frequently you use them, and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us;
• information about the searches you perform on our websites or in our other Services and how you use the results of those searches;
• transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing information, or a history of purchases through our Services);
• customer service information about you as a user of our Services;
• location data;
• information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
• other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us.
Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to your information. We may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our Services. This may include: your browser or operating system, your manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; your Internet protocol (IP) address; information about referring websites or services (websites you used immediately prior to using our websites or other Services; exiting websites or services (immediately after using our website or other Services); and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience. We do not currently honor “Do Not Track” requests
How Your Information is used
Your information is used for purposes that include:
• to operate and improve the Services available through us;
• to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you (including to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers);
• to fulfill your requests for tools, software, functionality, features and other products, and services;
• to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
• to conduct research about your use of our products; and
• to help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest.
Sharing of Your Information
Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as age, postcode, or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt out through them directly or contact us with questions.